Shetland Wool Adventures Journal - Vol 2
A celebration of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland, this publication is beautifully designed, presented and printed. Featuring gorgeous photography, a range of superb knitting patterns from top Shetland designers, invigorating island walks, interesting stories, engaging interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the working lives of the isles’ well-known craftspeople.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2, includes:
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated by Lorna Reid
• an interview with Kate Davies (ahem)
• 10 feature articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• book reviews by Hayley Anderton
• an exclusive first chapter of 'A Fair Isle Nurse' memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue:
Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.
164pp. Printed and bound in the UK.
Garment photography by Susan Molloy