Shetland Wool Adventures Journal - Vol 3
We are thrilled to stock the third volume of this brilliant publication. With beautiful photography, knitting patterns from top Shetland designers, interesting stories, interviews, and insights into Shetland life and history.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.3, includes:
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated by Lorna Reid
• feature articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• Laurie Goodland writes about how the distinctive, living language of Shetland is much more than a "dialect"
• Donna Smith discusses her design inspiration
• Carol Christiansen, of the Shetland Museum, tells the story of the Spencer
• Walks, recipes, Shetland book reviews, and much more!
Designers featured in this issue:
Wilma Malcolmson, Barbara Cheyne, Alison Rendall, Mary Fraser, Amy Fair.
164pp. Printed and bound in the UK