TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Kate Davies Designs Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Kate Davies Designs Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
9a. If your order has not arrived within 40 working days (outside of UK) or 15 working days (within UK) after it has shipped, you may be eligible for a replacement. Please contact us to arrange this.
ORDER CANCELLATION / REFUND
10. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
10a To be eligible for a return you must contact us immediately. Goods must be returned to us in the original condition (no unwound skeins please!) within 30 days.
11. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request your order will be refunded.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
12. Kate Davies Designs Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
13. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish courts.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Kate Davies Designs Ltd whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
21. A number of our books come with a complementary digital download. Downloads can only be accessed by customers purchasing books directly from us, or one of our retailers. In the event of a book being sold on (second-hand), or given away, access to the digital download is not included. This applies in all cases, including where the download appears not to have been used by the original purchaser.
FOR WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLICK HERE.